Ever wondered how to bone a chicken? What makes a great marinade? What goes into a proper homemade stock? Learn how to economise and get the most out of one whole chicken. Think of Mediterranean style flavours, Amalfi lemons, Mozzarella di bufala, prosiutto di Parma, thyme and garlic. This class is all about how to take home cooking to the next level!
Techniques you will learn:
- Our resident chefs will expertly demonstrate a variety of skills that can only be taught by a professional.
- Learn how to bone and portion a whole chicken, butterfly and stuff the breasts.
- Discover the science and techniques behind marinating.
- Learn how to make an excellent stock for use in a range of dishes.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Hearty and wholesome chicken stock
- Marinated chicken legs with garlic and thyme
- Escalope of chicken, Parma ham, buffalo mozzarella
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as everything will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.