Just what is the difference between all those cuts of steak? How do you know what to look for in the shop and how can you expertly prepare your steak? You will taste a variety of steaks throughout the class as cooked by our Resident Chef, then cook your own steak under expert guidance and sit down to enjoy your steak with a glass of wine at the end of the class.
Learn how to cook the perfect steak every time, plus great chips and sauces to wow your friends and family!
Techniques you will learn:
- Our Resident Chef will demonstrate and show you how to expertly cook a steak to your own personal liking.
- Learn how to shop for and select the perfect steak including what the different cuts are and the secret cuts that could save you money.
- Learn how to prepare and double fry chips achieving crispy and fluffy perfection.
- Learn how to make a creamy brandy and peppercorn sauce.
- Make a fresh salsa verde as an alternative sauce perfect for steak and other meats.
Full recipes, including ingredients and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again:
- Pan Fried Steak
- Hand Cut Double Fried Chips
- Creamy Peppercorn and Brandy Sauce
- Salsa Verde
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also sit down at the end of the class for a meal and eat your own juicy steak with a glass of wine.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.