Forget the romantic meal in a restaurant, learn how to create a romantic meal together and try something different this Valentine’s day. Price includes a free glass of prosecco.
Techniques you will learn:
- Resident Chef Simon Chappelow will demonstrate and show you how to expertly cook a steak to your own personal liking.
- Learn how to shop for and select the perfect steak including what the different cuts are and the secret cuts that could save you money.
- Learn how to double fry chips achieving crispy and fluffy perfection
Full recipes including ingredients and method are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again;
- Pan Fried Rib Eye Steak
- Heart-shaped Herby Butter
- Hand Cut Double Fried Chips
- Seasonal side salad
What you can take home:
There is also a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also sit down at the end of the class and eat your own juicy steak.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.