Come to Leeds Cookery School to learn some impressive skills and create a Christmas Hamper! This is a day out with a difference and at the end of it you will have a perfect Christmas present for a loved one (or to keep for yourself!).
There will be a light lunch with mulled wine and much of the work will be done in pairs, so why not come along with a friend!
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make a delicate infusion of Christmas spices for mulled wine.
- Learn the basics of working with sugar and the stages and temperature set points.
- How to make Panforte, a spicy Italian Christmas bread from Siena, Tuscany.
- How to make a white nougat, a dish that dates back to 16th century Marseille.
- How to make a delectable homemade preserve of your favourite Christmas flavours.
Full recipes including ingredients list and method are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Mulled Wine Infusion
- Fruit and Almond Nougat
- Cranberry, Port and Ginger Preserve
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.