A great session for some fun family time! One ticket covers one adult and child (only one child per adult, please) working as a pair. You’ll leave with some delicious pasta and the skills to keep creating wholesome fresh food to feed the family.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make the perfect pasta dough from scratch using the kneading and resting process.
- How to use a pasta machine and expertly roll, shape and dry your pasta for another day.
- How to make a delicious pesto and tasty Arrabiata sauce.
- Nutritional guidance, tips and Health and Safety guidance for the kitchen.
In this class the recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Homemade pasta shapes include Linguini, Tagliatelle and Pappardelle
- Pesto and Arrabiata sauces.
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also get to take home your own pasta and sauces.
Students need to bring:
Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
This event is fully booked.