Festive, fun, interactive and certainly a day to remember – come along to Leeds Cookery School for this special Christmas cookery session!
You’ll be welcomed with a festive welcome drink (non alcoholic also available) and get started on creating some fabulous festive small plates, ideal for Christmas gatherings.
Techniques you will learn:
- Bread and fry Brie and make a delicious accompanying five spice cranberry sauce.
- Learn how to make a mulled wine glaze to cover pigs in blankets, getting the flavour balance to your liking.
- Make an interesting and tasty dish of shredded sprouts with crispy bacon and chestnuts.
- How to work with ready-made pastry and bake some festive turkey and stuffing sausage rolls.
- How to create wonderful pear canapes.
In this class the below recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Deep fried Brie with 5 Spice Cranberry Sauce
- Pigs in Blankets with Mulled Wine Glaze
- Shredded Sprouts with Bacon and Chestnuts
- Turkey and Stuffing Sausage Rolls
- Pear with Blue Cheese and Parma Ham
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost. You will however need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.