The perfect introduction to gluten free baking with Deborah Thackeray. Experienced baker or not, this half day session will walk you through everything that is different about gluten free baking. Deborah has a degree in nutrition, is the owner of the Gluten Free Flour Co and has an unrivalled passion for baked goods!
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn how to make your own gluten free flour blends
- Learn how to improve the nutritional quality of your gluten free bread and baked goods
- Learn all the techniques needed to make your own great tasting gluten free bread, pastry and cake
- A brilliant loaf, either brown or white
- Shortcrust pastry, perfect for pies or quiche
- Chocolate or fruit muffins
What you can take home:
There is also a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will take home everything that you have made.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.