Learn how to cook salmon perfectly with a number of methods and recipes. You’ll leave this class with the skills and inspiration to help you use salmon in lots of different ways… from dinner parties to weekday winners!
Techniques you will learn:
- Correct temperatures for poaching oily fish
- Preparation of a court bouillon
- How to scale, trim, fillet and skin fresh salmon
- How to perfect a hot emulsion sauce
- Marinating secrets for salmon
- Preparing a wonderful batter and making crispy goujons
- How to make fragrant Thai Fishcakes
- Sourcing and sustainability of fish
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Poached Salmon
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Salmon with Miso and Yuzu
- Crispy Salmon Goujons
- Thai Fishcakes
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as everything will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.