Put our Pasta 1 and Pasta 2 courses together in one 4hr session and you have a complete masterclass in one delicious package. This class is all about how to make the perfect pasta – think egg pasta dough making, rolling, shaping and filling and make two deliciously versatile sauces.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make the perfect pasta dough using different flavours from scratch using the kneading and resting process.
- How to use a pasta machine and expertly roll, fill, shape and dry your pasta for another day.
- How to make a creamy wild mushroom and white wine sauce to lovingly dress your pasta.
- How to make an infused sage butter sauce loving coat you your pasta.
- Learn from a true professional who has been in the trade for more than 20 years. Simon has worked with some of the best chefs in the area and a head chef for over a decade, before turning his hand to teaching.
In this class the recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to y our repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Creamy Wild Mushroom and White Wine Sauce.
- Lemon and Ricotta Tortellini Dressed in a Yummy Infused Sage Butter Sauce
What you can take home
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also take home Lemon and Ricotta Tortellini and a selection of flat pasta shapes.
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost. You will however need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.