Take the stress out of Christmas lunch this year with our step–by-step method of how to cook the perfect turkey with all the trimmings in under 4 hours!
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn how to roast and stuff a turkey.
- Roasting and glazing your Christmas ham.
- How to produce the perfect roast potatoes.
- Preparation, timings and knife skills.
- Make a rich gravy from scratch.
- Learn how to make a preserve and other sauces.
Full recipes including ingredients list and method are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
Students will make:
- Roast Turkey
- Marmalade Ham
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Roast Potatoes, Parsnips and Carrots
- Bread Sauce
- Cranberry Sauce
- Perfect Gravy
- Cauliflower Cheese
- Sage and Onion Stuffing
What you can take home:
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost. You will however need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in.
There is also a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
- Marmalade Ham
- A sample from each of the dishes
Other linked courses:
- Runs again on Thursday 21st December 10.00am – 2.00pm
- Christmas Dinner 1 and 2 on the 13th, 14th, 15 and 16th of December.
- Preserving for Christmas Special Tuesday 19th December 10.00am – 2.00pm
- Sweet Christmas Presents Masterclass on Wednesday 20th December 10.00am – 2.00pm
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.