Ever wondered how your favourite Italian restaurant manages to create that wonderfully creamy risotto texture? Impress your friends and family by recreating that experience for them.
Techniques you will learn:
- Resident chef Simon Chappelow demonstrates the skills and techniques involved when making a perfect risotto
- Veg prepping skills. Learn to identify the types of rice used specifically for risotto.
- Discover the method of how to achieve the correct creamy risotto texture.
- Learn from a true professional who has been in the trade for more than 20 years. Simon has worked with some of the best chefs in the area and was a head chef for over a decade.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Butternut Squash and Sage Risotto.
- Seasonal Vegetable Accompaniment.
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost. You will however need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.