There’s nothing quite like freshly made pizza accompanied by a prosecco cocktail!
In this class you will learn how to make real pizza and impressive prosecco cocktails, perfect to enjoy as the nights draw in and you start planning for the party season.
Once you’ve made your pizza and cocktails you will sit down together to eat, drink and be merry!
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn the process of making a perfect pizza dough, mixing, kneading and pizza stretching/shaping.
- Make a homemade marinara sauce using tomatoes, garlic and basil and a choice of toppings.
- Find out what flavours compliment prosecco and how to make a perfect winter party cocktail (Ginger & Lime Sparkler).
- How to make the perfect sugar syrup for use in a number of cocktails.
- Make a Winter Bellini and a Pomegranate & Rosemary Spritz.
Full recipes including ingredients and method are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on making them time and time again:
- Pizza dough and marinara sauce.
- Pomegranate & Rosemary Spritz
- Winter Bellini
- Ginger & Lime Sparkler
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.