Dan and Susie, from Leeds longest running secret supperclub Dinner at the Manor, are offering an opportunity to find out all you need to know to set up your own pop up restaurant. There’ll be a presentation on the practicalities, tips on how to market yourself, some ‘make ahead’ demonstrations, a chance to ask them any question plus light refreshments. This event coincides with Dinner at the Manor’s 6th birthday and is an exclusive opportunity to get behind the scenes of what has become a bit of a Leeds foodie institution.
Techniques you will learn:
- Practical tips and advice on legislative requirements around setting up a pop up restaurant
- How to successfully market your venture
- Medium/difficult ‘make ahead’ recipes
How the course will run:
- A presentation from Dan and Susie which includes all you need to know about running a pop up restaurant
- A Q and A session where you can ask absolutely anything
- Demonstrations of two ‘make ahead’ recipes which you’ll be able to get involved in and sample
- A tour of the exciting facilities at Leeds Cookery School
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again:
- Yorkshire blue, hazelnut and paprika twice baked soufflé
- Beetroot and gin cured salmon
What you can take home:
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
Class price includes a glass of wine.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.
Bookings are closed for this event.