Take your breadmaking to the next level! Learn how to produce true artisan sourdough breads in your home kitchen, using a domestic oven. Go on a journey around the world learning top tips and the secrets of a variety of breads such as French Country Loaves, Italian Polenta Bread, Polish Rye and much more!
This class is limited to 7 people per session, meaning you receive lots of help and can get the most out of our experts! Class includes lunch and refreshments.
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn how to start your own sourdough culture and to keep it refreshed, alive and vigorous.
- Learn how to produce world class artisan bread at home – Sourdough Boule, Pain de Campagne, Polish Rye (Chleba), Italian Polenta Bread and Pizza Siciliana.
- Learn how to shape, fold, prove and bake your way to the perfect loaf.
- Learn the difference between these breads and history of each loaf.
- How to cook a Sourdough pizza on hob (eaten for lunch in class).
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Sourdough Boule
- French Country Bread (Pain de Campagne)
- Polish Rye (Chleba)
- Italian Polenta Bread
- Pizza Siciliana
Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.