Learn how to prepare and cook some fantastic Summer dishes with Yorkshire Chef Stephanie Moon, and present them in an innovative style! You’ll make some outstanding dishes to take home with you. Lunch cooked by Stephanie and the Leeds Cookery School Chefs is also included in this all day session.
Spaces are limited to 10 so don’t miss out!
Techniques You Will Learn:
- Layer a Crayfish Cocktail using finely sliced vegetables
- Make Celeriac Remoulade, a salad made with hard-boiled egg yolks, oil and vinegar, perfectly flavored with mustard, capers and herbs
- Make light fluffy scones using the rubbed in method
- Expertly cook a rump of lamb to your taste
- Prepare and cook asparagus correctly
- Prepare and bake a potato gratin
- Make a quick and delicious red wine sauce
- Make the perfect meringue
- Make rhubarb curd and rhubarb fool
- Make a parkin crumb
In this class the below recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Crayfish Cocktail
- Celeriac Remoulade, Pan fried Chive Scone and Cheese Crisp
- Rump of Lamb with Red Onion Marmalade, Yorkshire Asparagus Spears, Harrogate Blue Gratin Potatoes and Fleurie Jus
- Outdoor Rhubarb Yorkshire Mess
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will take everything else that you make home with you.
Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.