Get taken away to Spain in this two hour tapas class! You will receive a warm welcome and a glass of wine as you arrive at Leeds Cookery School. Our Resident Chef will then show you how to make five delicious tapas, suitable for that special dinner for two or a party for friends.
Techniques you will learn:
- You will be mixing, shaping and cooking delicious Albondigas (meatballs) and making a spicy tomato sauce.
- Learn how to create a simple but very tasty vegetarian tortilla.
- Learning how to cook Chorizo in red wine and honey, getting the balance of sweet and spicy to your liking.
- How to pan sear Padron Peppers, cooking the peppers so they have a crispy seared skin and bringing out the wonderful flavours with smoked salt.
- How to cook a stove-top flatbread.
In this class the below recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Albondigas in a spicy tomato sauce
- Chorizo in red wine and honey
- Padron Peppers
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.