Get whisked away to Mexico for this two hour session and learn how to make some delicious dishes that are sure to be crowd-pleasers!
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make your own Mexican seasoning.
- Learn how to make flour tortillas including pressing and cooking.
- How to prepare a delicious pork and black bean chilli.
- How to prepare two great sides – a sweet and spicy pineapple salsa and a guacamole.
- Learn basic knife skills for use in your everyday cooking.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Flour Tortillas
- Pork and Black Bean Chilli
- Pineapple Salsa
- Mexican Seasoning
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also take home everything that you’ve made.
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost. You will however need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.