Spend your Friday morning learning some new skills and have your evening sorted! You will go home from this class with a vegan meal for two, ready to be heated for a relaxing night in.
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn how to make Vegan Kung Pao Tofu that will rival your favourite takeaway!
- Create a wonderful side dish of Pineapple Fried Rice.
- Learn how to make perfect Vegetable Gyoza and Dipping Sauce.
- Basic knife skills for use in your everyday cooking and learn about Chinese flavourings.
- Learn how to stir fry to sizzling perfection.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Vegan Kung Pao Tofu
- Vegetable Gyoza and Dipping Sauce
- Pineapple Fried Rice
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will take home a vegan Chinese meal for two, ready to be heated up for an easy Friday night!
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as everything will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost. You will however need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.