New to vegan cookery or just want to add some more plant based dishes to your repertoire? This session is for you! Our expert chefs will teach you how to create some excellent small plates (ideal for entertaining) using a range of grains, vegetables, spices and herbs.
A vegan lunch is included in this class.
Techniques you will learn:
- Our trained chefs will demonstrate and show you how to expertly cook five interesting and delicious vegan small plates, giving you lots of professional hints and tips along the way.
- Learn how to pair and get the best flavour out of different herbs and spices (both familiar and the more unusual!).
- Learn knife skills and a whole host of techniques useful in your everyday cooking!
Full recipes including ingredients list and method are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again. Students make
- Butternut Squash Couscous
- Fricasse of Wild Mushrooms
- Moroccan Carrot Hummus with Chermoula
- Spicy Sweetcorn in Coconut Sauce
- Sweet Potato and Aubergine Methi
What you can take home:
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost. You will however need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in.
There is also a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
If you’d like to make an enquiry before making a booking please check our FAQ section, and if the answer to your query isn’t there, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within two working days. If you’d like to call us please do so on 0113 323 7700 and if the phone is unmanned please leave a message with your contact number. We’ll aim to get back to you within two working days.