A Taste of MexicoGet whisked away to Mexico and learn how to make some delicious dishes. Mexican cookery is full of crowd-pleasers that are sure to become part of your regular repertoire!
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£65.00 per person
About this experience
Get whisked away to Mexico and learn how to make some delicious dishes. Mexican cookery is full of crowd-pleasers that are sure to become part of your regular repertoire!
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make your own Mexican seasoning.
- Learn how to make flour tortillas including pressing and cooking.
- How to prepare a delicious pork and black bean chilli.
- How to prepare two great sides – a sweet and spicy pineapple salsa and a guacamole.
- Learn basic knife skills for use in your everyday cooking.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Flour Tortillas
- Pork and Black Bean Chilli
- Pineapple Salsa
- Mexican Seasoning
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also take home all the Mexican dishes you've made.
Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.