Afsaneh's Persian KitchenSet off on a Persian odyssey with the award winning Afsaneh Kaviani!
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£150.00 per person
About this experience
Afsaneh’s legendary supper clubs have been celebrated on the Leeds food scene for a few years and now you can learn how to cook some amazing Persian dishes from the Masterchef finalist herself.
You'll eat some of the food you make for lunch half way through class and have two dishes to take home.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to roll, shape and gently spice Persian meatballs.
- How to make a delicious Persian aubergine dip.
- How to cook Iranian rice with a fantastic surprise topping!
- How to make Persian chicken and saffron stew.
- How to make a fresh and vibrant Persian salad to accompany the stew
- Learn the lots about Persian flavours and culture from your host!
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Koofteh Berenji (Persian Meatballs)
- Mirza Ghasemi (Smoked Aubergine and Garlic Dip)
- Shirazi Salad
- Persian Rice
- Saffron Chicken
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You'll eat some of the food you make for lunch half way through class and have two dishes to take home.
Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
This session is hosted by Afsaneh Kaviani.