Fish & Seafood Preparation - PaellaGet taken away to Spain on this tasty Paella class!
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£70.00 per person
About this experience
Making fish and seafood dishes at home can be a bit daunting, especially as you don’t want to overcook the wonderful produce! Let our resident experts show you how to prepare and cook a perfect paella that you will want to make again and again.
Techniques you will learn:
- Basic knife skills for everyday use in the kitchen.
- How to fillet a round fish. Boning, scaling and skinning.
- How to clean and prepare prawns, mussels and squid.
- How to make a flavoursome fish stock.
- How to make a sofrito (tomato base for paella).
- Learn about the sourcing and sustainability of fish.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Seafood Paella
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home everything that you make.
Please note that you you will need to bring a of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage container to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.