Indian Takeaway (Lamb or Veg)Make food that will rival your favourite takeaway! You'll go home from this class with a delicious meal for two, ready to be heated for a relaxing night in.
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£70.00 per person
About this experience
Make food that will rival your favourite takeaway! You'll go home from this class with a delicious meal for two, ready to be heated for a relaxing night in.
Techniques you will learn:
- We will show you how to achieve maximum flavour from your spices.
- How make a roti dough, rolling shaping and cooking tasty buttery roti breads.
- How to make a flavoursome rice dish to compliment curry.
- Using knife skills in preparing the meat (or vegetables) to go into your curry.
- Basic knife skills for every day use in the kitchen.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Pilaf Rice with Whole Spices
- Chapati or Roti
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home everything that you make.
Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
This session is delivered by one of our three resident chefs.