Perfect Pasta 2 - Filled PastaLearn how to make, shape and fill pasta from scratch with the Leeds Cookery School chefs!
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£70.00 per person
About this experience
This class is all about how to make the perfect filled pasta - egg pasta dough making, rolling and filling plus how to make a luxurious sage butter sauce to dress your handmade tortellinis.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make the perfect pasta dough from scratch using the kneading and resting process.
- How to use a pasta machine and expertly roll, shape and fill your pasta for another day.
- How to make a lemon and ricotta filling for your Tortellinis.
- How to make a delicious infused sage butter sauce to coat your pasta.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Lemon and Ricotta Tortellini Dressed in a Yummy Infused Sage Butter Sauce
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will eat your pasta at the end of the class.
We will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.