Pizza Making with Prosecco Cocktails - Festive EditionThere's nothing quite like freshly made pizza with delicious (and different!) prosecco cocktails for the party season.
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£55.00 per person
About this experience
There's nothing quite like freshly made pizza with delicious (and different!) prosecco cocktails for the party season. In this class you will learn how to make real pizza and impressive cocktails, perfect for a festive afternoon at Leeds Cookery School! Once you've made your pizza and cocktails you will sit down together to eat, drink and be merry!
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn the process of making a perfect pizza dough, mixing, kneading and pizza stretching/shaping.
- Make a homemade marinara sauce using tomatoes, garlic and basil and a choice of toppings.
- Find out what flavours compliment prosecco and how to make a perfect winter party cocktail (Ginger & Lime Sparkler).
- How to make the perfect sugar syrup for use in a number of cocktails.
- Make a Winter Bellini and a Pomegranate & Rosemary Spritz.
Full recipes including ingredients and method are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on making them time and time again:
- Pizza dough and marinara sauce.
- Pomegranate & Rosemary Spritz
- Winter Bellini
- Ginger & Lime Sparkler
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.