TapasGet taken away to Spain on this tasty tapas class!
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£70.00 per person
About this experience
You will received a warm welcome and glass of wine as you arrive at Leeds Cookery School. Our Resident Chef will then teach you how to make 5 delicious tapas.
Techniques you will learn:
- You will be mixing, shaping and cooking tasty Albondigas (meatballs) and a spicy tomato sauce.
- How to create a simple but very tasty vegetarian tortilla.
- Learning how to cook Chorizo in red wine and honey, getting the balance of sweet and spicy to your liking.
- How to pan sear Padron Peppers, cooking the peppers so they have a crispy seared skin and bringing out the wonderful flavours.
- Shaping and cooking a stovetop flatbread.
In this class the recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Albondigas in a spicy tomato sauce
- Chorizo in red wine and honey
- Padron Peppers
- Stovetop Flatbread
What you can take home
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also take home everything that you’ve made.
Please note that you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.