Vietnamese MasterclassDevelop your culinary skills in this introduction to the fascinating and delicious cuisine of Vietnam!
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£150.00 per person
About this experience
You'll be welcomed to the class with a Vietnamese iced coffee, then you'll spend the day learning a range of different cookery methods using authentic ingredients. You'll make and take home a range of interesting, fresh and fragrant dishes. Lunch is included.
Techniques you will learn:
- You will learn about Vietnamese spices, seasoning and flavour combinations, and shown how to achieve maximum flavour!
- Learn to stir fry to sizzling perfection.
- Learn how to construct show stopping Crystal Rolls.
- Learn a great quick pickling technique.
- You will be taught knife skills for use in your everyday cooking.
- Lots more!
In this class the recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Caramel Spare Ribs
- Crystal/Summer Rolls
- Stir Fried Vegetables with Lemongrass
- Pickled Carrots
- Nuoc Mam Dipping Sauce
What you can take home
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also take home everything that you’ve made.
Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.