Do I need to wear a mask?
Due to the easing of COVID-19 restrictions from the 19th July 2021, you will no longer be required to wear a mask during our sessions. You may wear a face mask if you prefer. We reassure all customers that we will continue our COVID1-19 cleaning practises such as hand washing on entry, sterilising of equipment before and after class and encouraging ventilation in our large teaching space.
How many people will be in my class?
We will now allow a maximum of 10 individuals on each class.
Will hand sanitiser be provided?
Yes, all work stations will be equipped with hand sanitiser, and as per our standard hygiene procedures, all customers will be asked to wash their hands on arrival.
My cookery class was postponed due to lockdown, what do I do?
Any individual booked onto a postponed class has been sent new class dates by email as we have reopened. We have also communicated a deadline for lockdown rebookings as the 19th of July 2021. Unfortunately we are not able to honour a rebooking request after this date.
I have a gift voucher issued before lockdown - have these been extended?
Yes. All gift vouchers purchased before March 18th 2020 have been granted a 9-month extension in respect of the time period we were closed.
What are you doing to keep customers and staff safe?
As a 5-star hygiene-rated venue, we will continue our cleaning schedule and high standard of sanitation. These measures will be communicated via email prior to the class and we will review these continuously as we go forward:
- Staff and customers will be expected to wash and sanitise their hands frequently throughout the session.
- We are a 5-star food hygiene rated by the Food Standards Agency, and we will continue the frequency of our cleaning schedule for your peace of mind.
- All touchable surfaces (including door handles etc) are cleaned and sanitised in between sessions.
- All equipment, dishware, glassware and cutlery continue to be sanitised according to our normal business practices.
- We will ventilate the room by keeping windows and doors open where possible (weather permitting).
- Any payments will be by contactless card wherever possible.
Track and Trace Compliance
You must inform us if you cannot attend the class for Covid reasons in which case you will be able to rearrange your booking within 1 month of the class date.