Afsaneh's Persian KitchenSet off on a Persian odyssey with the award winning Afsaneh Kaviani!
Cost:£150.00 per person
About this experience
Set off on a Persian odyssey with the award winning Afsaneh Kaviani! Afsaneh’s legendary supper clubs have been celebrated on the Leeds food scene for a few years and now you can learn how to cook some amazing Persian dishes from the Masterchef finalist herself.
You will eat some of the food you make for your lunch half way through the session and have two dishes to take home.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to roll, shape and gently spice Persian meatballs
- How to make a delicious Persian dip
- How to cook Iranian rice with a fantastic surprise topping!
- How to make Persian chicken and saffron stew
- How to make a fresh and vibrant Persian salad to accompany the stew
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Koofteh Berenji (Persian Meatballs)
- Mirza Ghasemi (Smoked Aubergine and Garlic Dip)
- Shirazi Salad
- Persian Rice
- Saffron Chicken
You will eat some of the food you make for your lunch half way through the session and have two dishes to take home, please bring some containers to take food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.