Bonfire Night FeastCreate a bonfire night feast in this hands on cookery class.
Cost:£75.00 per person
About this experience
Make a bonfire night feast fit for any bonfire night gathering! From black pudding sausage rolls to authentic Yorkshire parkin you'll be the envy of the bonfire buffet.
Techniques you will learn:
- The correct techniques to preparing, making, handling and cooking hot water paste.
- Combing the pie filling using spices and herbs.
- Professional skills to line a pie tin and making a delicious pork pie with your hot water paste.
- Tips on the cooking of your pies.
Full recipes including ingredients and method are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again:
- Handmade pork pie using traditional hot waste paste
- Black pudding sausage roll
- Traditional Yorkshire Parkin
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish.
Please note that you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.