Family Session - Pasta MakingKids – Bring along your adults for some fun pasta making, perfect for big and little kids!
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£70.00-£100.00 per person
About this experience
A great session for some fun family time! You’ll leave with some delicious food and the skills to keep creating wholesome fresh food to feed the family. Choose from one adult with either one or two children from the ticket type. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make the perfect pasta dough from scratch using the kneading and resting process.
- How to use a pasta machine and expertly roll, shape and dry your pasta for another day.
- How to make a delicious pesto and tasty arrabiata sauce.
- Nutritional guidance, tips and Health and Safety guidance for the kitchen.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Homemade pasta shapes include Linguini, Tagliatelle and Pappardelle
- Pesto and Arrabiata sauces.
What you can take home:
You will take home everything that you've made. Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee (and juice for the kids!) are provided throughout on all of our classes.