Pizza and Festive Prosecco Cocktails @ GiptonThere is nothing quite like freshly made pizza accompanied by a prosecco cocktail! Learn how to make both in this winter edition of the class.
Cost:£75.00 per person
About this experience
On this class you learn how to make real pizza and impressive Prosecco cocktails, made for cosy nights in.
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn the process of making a yeasted bread dough, mixing, kneading and pizza shaping/stretching.
- Make a homemade marinara sauce using tomatoes, garlic and basil.
- Learn how to make a fresh, healthy seasonal salad to accompany your pizza.
- You will finish your pizza off with a selection of tasty topping.
- Find out which flavours compliment Prosecco and how to make the perfect Pomegranate & Rosemary Spritz, Ginger & Lime Sparkler and Winter Bellini.
In this class the recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Pizza dough
- Fresh seasonal salad and dressing
- Mulled Wine Bellini
- Ginger & Lime Spritz
- Pomegranate & Rosemary Sparkler
Please note that you do not need to bring any equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost. You will sit down to enjoy your cocktails and pizza together at the end of the class.
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.