Malaysian TakeawayLearn how to make authentic Malaysian food that will rival your favourite takeaway!
LocationLeeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£70.00 per person
About this experience
Learn how to make food that will rival your favourite takeaway! You will go home with a Malaysian meal ready to be heated for a relaxing night in.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make the perfect Satay sauce.
- Learn how to prepare, marinate and cook chicken Satay skewers.
- How to make a Rendang curry paste and cook a fantastic beef and aubergine curry.
- How to make Nasi Goreng, a Malaysian style fried rice.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Chicken Satay
- Beef and Aubergine Rendang
- Nasi Goreng
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home everything you've made.
Please note that you you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
You session will be hosted by one of our three resident chefs.