Indian Takeaway (Lamb or Veg)Learn the key skills to make a lamb curry at home along with all the trimmings - rice and roti!
LocationLeeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£75.00 per person
Duration:2h 30min – 7h 34min
About this experience
If a succulent lamb curry sounds right up your street then this is the class for you.
Techniques you will learn:
- We will show you how to achieve maximum flavour from your spices.
- How to make a curry paste.
- How make a roti dough, rolling shaping and cooking tasty buttery roti breads.
- How to make a flavoursome rice dish to compliment curry.
- Learn essential knife skills in preparing the meat (or vegetables) to go into your curry.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Pilaf Rice
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home everything that you make.
Please note that you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.
This session is delivered by one of our three resident chefs.