Pan Asian Masterclass (vegetarian)Take a vegetarian voyage around Asia with the Leeds Cookery School chefs!
LocationLeeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£120.00 per person
About this experience
Take a vegetarian voyage around Asia with the Leeds Cookery School Chefs! Explore the flavours of Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam and China. Lunch is Included.
Techniques you will learn:
- Preparing cauliflower and making a Korean marinade and creating a delicious spicy vegetarian side dish or starter.
- Developing your knife skills to prepare fresh vegetables for a tasty Vietnamese flavoured salad.
- Stewing techniques to develop a rich deep aubergine and sweet potato Rendang.
- How to cook perfect noodles and the art of stir frying.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Korean Gochujang cauliflower ‘wings’
- Malaysian sweet potato and aubergine Rendang
- Chinese sesame noodles
- Vietnamese watermelon salad
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home everything that you make.
Please note that you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.