Parent and Kids Chinese Takeaway @ GiptonReimagine a classic takeaway by learning to make it yourself at this fun cooking class.
Cost:£75.00 – £100.00 per person
About this experience
Reimagine a classic takeaway by learning to make it yourself at this fun cooking class. This is a unique experience for the family, you'll create some amazing meals and give your kids the ability to be responsible for their own dinner!
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Egg Fried rice
- Prawn Toast - demonstration only
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home. Add them to your repertoire so you can keep cooking them, time and time again.
What you will learn
Learn how to make a Sweet and Sour Chicken that will rival your favourite takeaway!
- Create a wonderful side dish of pineapple fried rice.
- Learn how to make delicious prawn toast.
- Basic knife skills for use in your everyday cooking and learn about Chinese flavourings.
Who can attend
Any children from the ages of 5 – 16 years old
Please be aware we don’t provide stools for children to stand on due to health and safety, children must be able to reach the counter.
- Please note you will need to bring 3 sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in. You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the class.
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.