Parent & Kids Pizza Making @ GiptonIn this express cookery class you and your child will learn how to make delicious pizzas from scratch.
Cost:£75.00 – £100.00 per person
About this experience
No need for shop-bought pizzas, in this cookery class we will teach you and your child how to make pizzas from scratch.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make pizza dough.
- How to roll and shape the pizza base.
- How to make tomato sauce.
- How to top the pizza.
Full recipes including ingredients and method are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Pizza dough
- Tomato sauce
Who can attend
Any children between the age of 5 – 16 years old are welcome! Choose from one adult with either one or two children from the ticket type. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please be aware we don’t provide stools for children to stand on due to health and safety, children must be able to reach the counter.
What you will take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
- There is also a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
- Please note you will need to bring 3 sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in. You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the class.
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.