Parent & Teen - Flat PastaTeens - bring your parent and learn how to make pasta the proper way!
LocationLeeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£75.00 – £100.00 per person
About this experience
Get ready to get hands on in this flat pasta class. Learn to make egg pasta dough and roll it into different shapes. You'll also make a beautifully creamy mushroom and white wine and sauce to top your tagliatelle.
This class is suitable for children aged 12+. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make pasta dough using different flavours from scratch using the kneading and resting process.
- How to use a pasta machine and expertly roll, shape and dry your pasta for another day.
- How to make a creamy wild mushroom and white wine sauce to loving dress your pasta.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Homemade pasta shapes include Linguini, Tagliatelle and Pappardelle.
- Creamy Wild Mushroom and White Wine Sauce.
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home some pasta to cook and eat your pasta with wild mushroom sauce at the end of the class.
Please note that you you will need to bring a sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage container to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.