Perfect Pasta 1 - Flat PastaHands on flat pasta making from scratch: egg pasta dough making, rolling, different shapes, topped off with making wild mushroom tagliatelle in a white wine and cream sauce.
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£70.00 per person
About this experience
Hands on flat pasta making from scratch: egg pasta dough making, rolling, different shapes, topped off with making wild mushroom tagliatelle in a white wine and cream sauce.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make the perfect pasta dough using different flavours from scratch using the kneading and resting process.
- How to use a pasta machine and expertly roll, shape and dry your pasta for another day.
- How to make a creamy wild mushroom and white wine sauce to loving dress your pasta.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Homemade pasta shapes include Linguini, Tagliatelle and Pappardelle
- Creamy Wild Mushroom and White Wine Sauce
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home some pasta to cook and eat your pasta with whild mushroom sauce at the end of the class.
Please note that you you will need to bring a sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage container to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.