Pasta 2 - Filled Pasta @ GiptonHands on filled pasta-making from scratch: egg pasta dough making, rolling, different shapes.
Cost:£75.00 per person
About this experience
Hands on filled pasta making from scratch: egg pasta dough making, rolling, different shapes.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make pasta dough using different flavours from scratch using the kneading and resting process.
- How to use a pasta machine and expertly roll, shape and dry your pasta for another day.
- How to make a irresistible roasted buttomnut squash ravioli in sage butter sauce.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Lemon and Ricotta Tortellini Dressed in Sage infused Butter Sauce
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home some pasta to cook and sample the tutor's pasta at the end of the class.
- Please note you will need to bring 3 sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in. You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the c
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.