Pizza Making with Prosecco CocktailsThere is nothing quite like freshly made pizza accompanied by a prosecco cocktail. In this class you will learn how to make both. Winner!
LocationLeeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£75.00 per person
About this experience
On this class you learn how to make real pizza and impressive Prosecco cocktails, made for long summer’s days and late summer’s evenings - Crisp, semi-sweet and refreshing!
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn the process of making a yeasted bread dough, mixing, kneading and pizza shaping/stretching.
- Make a homemade marinara sauce using tomatoes, garlic and basil.
- Learn how to make a fresh, healthy seasonal salad to accompany your pizza.
- Find out which flavours compliment Prosecco and how to make the perfect Aperol Spritz.
- The class will then be shown how to make the perfect sunny tipples Peach Bellini and Grapefruit & Rosemary Sparkler.
In this class the recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Fresh seasonal salad and dressing
- Aperol Spritz, Peach Bellini and Grapefruit & Rosemary Sparkler.
What you can take home
You will sit down at the end of the session to eat your food.
Please note that you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.