Plant-based ChineseCook some classic Chinese dishes the plant-based way in this cooking class.
LocationLeeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£75.00 per person
About this experience
Chinese classics with a plant-based twist.
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn how to prepare and cook tofu.
- Learn the art of stir fried rice.
- Learn how to prepare a vegetable filling and expertly shape gyoza dumplings.
- Basic knife skills for use in your everyday cooking.
- Learn about Chinese flavourings which you can apply to other dishes.
- Learn how to stir fry to sizzling perfection.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Plant-based Kung Pao Tofu
- Vegetable Gyoza and Dipping Sauce
- Pineapple Fried Rice
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home everything you've made.
Please note that you will need to bring a couple of sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.
This session is hosted by one of our three resident chefs.