Seafood Paella @ GiptonGet to grips with fish prep and make the perfect Paella.
Cost:£75.00 per person
About this experience
Making fish and seafood dishes at home can be a bit daunting, especially as you don’t want to overcook the wonderful produce! Let our resident experts show you how to prepare and cook a perfect paella that you will want to make for your family and friends again and again.
Techniques you will learn:
- Basic Knife skills for everyday use.
- The Chef will demonstrate how to clean and prepare fresh mussels and squid.
- How to make flavoursome fish stock.
- How to make a sofrito (tomato base for paella)
- Learn about the sourcing and sustainability of fish
In this class the recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Seafood Paella
What you can take home
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also take home everything that you’ve made.
- Please note you will need to bring 3 sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in. You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the class
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.