Tapas @ GiptonTransport yourself to Spain with our Tapas class! You will learn how to make 5 different tapas and pick up some great tips and tricks.
Cost:£75.00 per person
About this experience
Enjoy a trip to Spain without leaving Leeds in our Tapas class. You will receive a warm welcome and glass of wine as you arrive at Leeds Cookery School and our Resident Chef will then show you how to make 5 delicious tapas dishes, suitable for that special dinner or a party with friends.
Techniques you will learn:
- Mix, shape and cook tasty Albondigas (meatballs) and a spicy tomato sauce.
- How to create a simple but very tasty vegetarian tortilla.
- Learn how to cook Chorizo in red wine and honey.
- How to pan sear Padron Peppers, cooking the peppers so they have a crispy seared skin and bringing out the wonderful flavours.
- Shaping and cooking a stovetop flatbread.
Full recipes including ingredients and method are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Albondigas in a spicy tomato sauce
- Tortilla (Chef demonstation)
- Chorizo in red wine and honey
- Padron Peppers
What you will take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish.
- Please note you will need to bring 3 sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in. You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the class
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.