Taste of Brazil @ GiptonOur resident chef will teach you how to make delicious and authentic Brazilian dishes that you’ll want to make time and time again!
Cost:£75.00 per person
About this experience
Try something a bit different with this Brazilian cookery class. Learn to make the national dish of Feijoada and the very delicious and exceedingly moreish cheese bread.
Techniques you will learn:
- The art of low & slow cooking which deepens flavour and tenderises meat.
- Baking skills and expert hints and tips from our Chef.
- How to source and tackle Brazilian vegetables.
The recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home and add to your repertoire so you can recreate them time and time again.
- Brazilian Pork & Black Beans (Feijoada)
- Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo)
- Brazilian Fried Greens (Couve à Mineira)
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home everything you make.
- Please note you will need to bring 3 sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in. You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the class
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.