Thursday Night Takeaway - VietnameseMake Vietnamese food that will rival your favourite takeaway!
Location:Leeds Cookery School, Leeds, UK
Cost:£70.00 per person
About this experience
Make food that will rival your favourite takeaway! You'll go home from this class with lots of new skills and an amazing Vietnamese meal for two.
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn how to prepare and construct show stopping Crystal Rolls and accompanying dipping sauce.
- Learn how to stir fry to sizzling perfection.
- You will be taught knife skills for use in your everyday cooking.
- Learn about Vietnamese spices, seasoning and flavour combinations, and how you can achieve maximum flavour!
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Stir Fried Vegetables with Lemongrass
- Crystal/Summer Rolls
- Nuoc Mam Dipping Sauce
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home some pasta to cook and eat your pasta with whild mushroom sauce at the end of the class.
Please note that you you will need to bring a sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage container to take your food home in, we will provide all other equipment and ingredients.
Tea and coffee are provided throughout on all of our classes.