Following recent government guideline announcements, we have been able to put a range of measures in place to enable us to run classes again from Saturday 4th July. We’ll be running with reduced numbers on class, so if you’ve got a booking coming up we will be in touch with you again soon to let you know how the class will work.
To our valued customers, your well-being is our absolute priority.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is an ongoing priority in light of the recent concerns over COVID-19, and we would like to inform you what Leeds Cookery School is doing to make the facility covid secure. We will continue to update plans in line with any new government guidelines.
Here’s what we are doing:
- Educating our staff on the symptoms COVID-19.
- All staff and customers are encouraged to remain at home if they feel unwell. Any staff displaying symptoms of COVID-19 are instructed to follow the government guidelines for self-isolation.
- Making sure staff and customers are continuously washing and sanitising their hands throughout the day.
- All staff and customers adhere to the 2 meters apart distancing rule. We have achieved this by reducing our standard class size, marking off the individual cooking areas and created a one way system of travel in the building.
- We are already five star food hygiene rated by the Food Standards Agency, but have increased the frequency of our cleaning schedule for your peace of mind.
- All touchable surfaces (including door handles etc) are cleaned and sanitised in-between sessions.
- All equipment, dishware, glassware and cutlery continue to be sanitised according to our normal business practices.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Leeds Cookery School