Taste of Mexico @ GiptonGet whisked away to Mexico for this two hour session and learn how to make some delicious dishes that are sure to be crowd-pleasers!
Cost:£75.00 per person
Say goodbye to the boxed fajita kit, these tasty and authentic recipes will mean you'll be able to make fajitas and all the trimmings from scratch. From the seasoning to even the flour tortillas our Resident Chefs will give you all the knowledge and hints and tips to confidently make these recipes at home.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make your own Mexican seasoning.
- Learn how to make flour tortillas, pressing and cooking.
- How to prepare and cook a delicious pork and black bean chilli.
- How to prepare two great sides – a sweet and spicy pineapple salsa and a guacamole.
- Learn basic knife skills for use in your everyday cooking.
Full recipes, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Flour Tortillas
- Pork and Black Bean Chilli
- Pineapple Salsa
- Mexican Seasoning
What you can take home:
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor's version of each dish. You will take home everything that you make.
- Please note you will need to bring 3 sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in. You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the class
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.