Caribbean Delights Workshop @ KirkgateEmbark on a culinary journey to the enchanting Caribbean with our 'Caribbean Culinary Delights: A Taste of The Tropics' class.
Cost:£105.00 per person
About this experience
This immersive experience transports you to the vibrant heart of the Caribbean, where you'll uncover the secrets of creating island-inspired dishes. From mastering the art of the world-renowned curry goat and rice to crafting the national dish of Jamaica, you'll learn to capture the essence of Caribbean cuisine.
- Ackee and Saltfish – This iconic dish showcases the rich and diverse history of Jamaica.
- Fried Dumplings - This delightful, but light accompaniment is a must learn.
- Curry Goat & Rice – This dish represents the pinnacle of Caribbean cuisine, a true celebration of its rich culinary tapestry.
- Beef Patties – A tropical snack that transports you the vibrant streets of the Caribbean isles.
All the session’s recipes are provided for you to take home to add to your personal repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
What you will take away from this experience
At Leeds Cookery School we aim for our guests to take home, not only the food they’ve cooked, but ultimately a combination of newfound skills, knowledge, and a memorable experience that enriches their culinary curiosities and encourages them to explore and enjoy food in new and exciting ways.
- You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking on to the workshop
- We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted, please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
- Refreshments are provided throughout the session.
Before booking this workshop please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, whether you are booking for Yourself or on behalf of another person - Cancellation Policy