Flavours of Thailand Workshop @ KirkgateOur Resident Chef will teach you how to make tasty Thai classics the authentic way.
Cost:£105.00 per person
About this experience
Immerse yourself in the vibrant world of Thai cuisine, where you'll be exposed to the secrets of preparing, cooking and presenting authentic Thai dishes like a pro. In this workshop, you will gain the knowledge and skills to create amazing dishes that leave a lasting impression.
- Tom yum goong (Tom yum soup) – Fragrant & spicy broth blended with kafir lime leaves, galangal and birds eye chillies.
- Thai green curry – Classic Thai curry bursting with flavour, colour and heat.
- Pla tu tod (Deep fried mackerel) – Crisp and delicious deep-fried mackerel. Combines well with Som tam thai.
- Som tam Thai (Thai salad) – Green papaya makes up this salad with its sweet and sour flavour mixed with fresh vegetables topped with peanuts.
- Khao pad (Stir fried rice) – Tangy and spicy stir-fried rice, you can have this on its own or mix with a choice of meat or fish.
All the session’s recipes are provided for you to take home to add to your personal repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
What you will take away from the experience
At Leeds cookery school we aim for our guests to take home, not only the food they’ve cooked, but ultimately a combination of newfound skills, knowledge, and a memorable experience that enriches their culinary curiosities and encourages them to explore & enjoy food in new and exciting ways.
- You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking on to the workshop
- We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted, please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
- Refreshments are provided throughout the session.
Before booking this workshop please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, whether you are booking for Yourself or on behalf of another person - Cancellation Policy